I have still the same Problem, Cocoon consumes all my memory over a short
period of time.
I did a few checks, so I could see that all instances of my Java Classes
(some need very much memory) a released correctly. I overwrote the finalize
method for that, and printed something to stdout, to see if they are
released.

So, I think it's a Problem of Cocoon. How can I disable the cache, to check
wether that's the reason.
Has anybody an Idea what's going on here? If we wan't to release our site
like this, we need a script to restart tomcat every five minutes!! no way!

I hope somebody can help

Christoph