I do not use it, but from the source code it is obvious that you are biten by NPE
because
generator can't get parameter named "form-name", value of which can be "FORM1":

Line 80:
        String parameter = parameters.getParameter(StreamGenerator.FORM_NAME, null);
Line 86:
                String sXml = request.getParameter(parameter);

So just try
       <map:parameter name="form-name" value="FORM1"/>

Vadim