Hi Michael Homeijer and All,

  I am not sure about the portal page. What is the usage of the portal page, what url
u use to
request the portal page ? is it http://context/annotated/portal.xml ? or
http://context/portal.xml ? Is it the portal page is also a aggregated page ?

Please tell me the detail, and i am very willing to share my opinion.

regards,

Kok Choon.

>I am working an a mechanism to have annotated pages in my web portal (like
>the pages in the pet store).

>The pipeline to get this working looks like this:

>   <map:match pattern="annotated/**">
>    <map:aggregate element="page" >
>     <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}" element="original" />
>     <map:part src="cocoon:/annotation/{1}.xml" element="annotation" />
>    </map:aggregate>
>    <map:transform src="docs/annotation.xsl"/>
>    <map:serialize/>
>   </map:match>

>This way, when i have a page, say "portal", cocoon loads the portal page and
>it loads the annotation page.
>The problem I have that all my images in my portal page, now refer to
>annotated/image.gif instead of image.gif.

>For normal images until now I duplicated the pipeline, but I also have
>generated images (svg2jpeg).
>And i'd like to have an internal redirect for this, something like:

>   <map:match pattern="annotated/**.jpeg">
>    <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/{1}.jpeg"/>
>   </map:match>

>Is this possible?

>TIA,
>Michael Homeijer

Name: Ling Kok Choon
E-mail: Ling Kok Choon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 08/21/01
Time: 17:52:18

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions