I am trying to migrate one of C1 applications onto C2
platform.  I have problems with following
classes/objects/methods: session, servletContext,
sendRedirect.
I know that redirects should be treated outside of XSP
(in Actions) and that session could be accessed via
session logicsheet but how to access the equivalent of
C1 servletContext?  In the generated java code there
is a small remark that context is pointing to the
ServletContext, but it is not exactly the same as in
C1 (it is missing the log method).
Anybody have an idea ...
Drasko