Hi!
Everywhere in the Cocoon docs I lern that
it is the best to separate the content from the logic. Ok.

Now I want to generate a Menuestructure from database
entries in the way a filebrowser works, expand an entry on mouseclick,
on the second mouseclick collapse them (html links).
My first guess was to use nested select statements
to only get those entries I want to show (expanded or collapsed).

As I thought further may be it would be better in the xsp
to always retrieve all items from the database
and then decide in the stylesheet which entries to
show and which not (e.g. by session attributes).
But in a xsl I cann't use <xsp:logic>

My question: Do I have to write a "buildin" logicsheet?
Or is there another way to place <xsp:logic> inside a stylesheet?
Or did somebody wrote a stylesheet which cares of such tasks
I want?

Michael