Hi,

I'm one step further!! The problem: I looked in the wrong logfile. In the
logfile for Tomcat there is written nearly the same as for Cocoon, but no
errors ;-)
Now I could change the link to the called XML-file. But there is still a
problem:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Can not load requested doc: home
         at org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.warn(FuncDocument.java:448)
         at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.getDoc(FuncDocument.java:385)
         at
org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.execute(FuncDocument.java:221)
         at org.apache.xpath.Expression.asIterator(Expression.java:261)
         at
org.apache.xpath.axes.FilterExprWalker.setRoot(FilterExprWalker.java:156)
         at
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.reset(WalkingIteratorSorted.java:164)

What does this mean? What are the possible errors?

Regards,

Joerg

-------- Original-Nachricht --------