Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:21:02 +0300
From: "Andrei Bejenaru" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm trying to  use the JDBC Postgres driver  instead of the standard
> ODBC in C2.
> What should I do to get it working ?

Just put the postgresql.jar  (for Postgresql 7.x), jdbc6.5-xx.jar (for
Postgresql 6.5) in <cocoon>/WEB-INF/lib, edit <cocoon>/WEB-INF/web.xml
and <cocoon>/cocoon.xconf. It should be enough.

NOTE: For posgresql.jar, the class is org.postgresql.Driver; for older
psql driver, it 's different (postgresql.Driver) I think.

--Arnaud