->"A" == Andrei Bejenaru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 A>  Hi, I'm trying to use the JDBC Postgres driver instead of the
 A>  standard ODBC in C2.  What should I do to get it working ?

 Thats what i did:
 - added /opt/postgresql/share/java/postgresql.jar to CLASSPATH
 - added
    <init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        org.postgresql.Driver
      </param-value>
    </init-param>
    to web.xml

 Dont forget to create a jdbc-dbconnection!

 Hint : On my box it did not work with an empty password; supply a
 dummy if it does not work...

 hth

 \\// christoph