Hi all ..

        I'm trying to do, with cocoon 2rc1, something like this : aggregate some
contents, between these there are some which are themself aggregated, these
are boxes on the right of my page, and some of them are static and common
for all the site, some others are specific to a certain path, some others
are based on other parameters.

        The boxes are in some files, some of this contain only one box, some
others contain more that one box. So the structure of this XMl files is
like this :

<boxes>
        <box id="1234">
                <title>Ciao</title>
        </box>
        <box id="5678">
                <title>Ciao</title>
        </box>
</boxes>

        When i aggregate them, i can add a root element to the entire aggregation,
add a root element to every single aggregated file, but cannot remove the
root "boxes" element in each file to obtain a plain box list.

        Is there a way to do it ? to remove the root element of an aggregated
document?

        Thanks, ciao,

        Simone Gianni