Hello all,

I am trying to get started, I have installed cocoon successfully and I am
able to view the examples via local host.

I have the following scenario:

HTML file --1-> FO file --2--> PDF File

I have the XSL stylesheet to do the conversion 1 and the html file. I have
ran these independently using saxon, then FOP so I know the underlying code
is correct. But I am not sure how to actually execute each stage in Cocoon
(cocoon functions - to produce the FO file etc).

I apologize for the basic level of this question.

Tanz