Sorin:

> I wrote an example XML File and the appropriate XML schema.
> How to validate the XML File? (I guess I have to validate it because
> there are rules that you can't fill in this or that in a certain
> element...

One way to learn how to do this is to check out Elliotte Rusty Harold's
draft version of "Processing XML with Java", specifically this chapter:
   http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/chapters/ch07.html

It walks you through how to configure and use your own XMLReader objects
to validate your files.

Diana