Hello everyone,
I am just starting with cocoon2. I was trying to experiment with a simple
xsp file borrowed from xsp guide document. This example should render
dynamic content, but it does not happen for me. I am running Tomcat4.0 on
Win2K. While getting familiar with the environment, I was able to view
simple.xsp in docs/samples/xsp/simple.xsp and it renders properly.  So I am
not quite sure where is my problem. Here is the file I am trying to work
with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page
        language="java"
          xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp";
          xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0";
          xmlns:log="http://apache.org/xsp/log/2.0";
          xmlns:capture="http://apache.org/cocoon/capture/1.0";>
  <greeting>
    Hello this is a test
  </greeting>
</xsp:page>

I am using a default map entry that routes any cocoon/xsp/* documents to be
processed using stylysheets/dynamic-page2html.xsl. I also inserted the
following stanza into dynamic-page2html.xsl
<xsl:template match="greeting">
    <!-- more complex XSLT is possible here as well -->
    <xsp:logic>
      // this could be arbitrarily complex Java code, JDBC queries, etc.
      String msg = "Hello, world!";
    </xsp:logic>
    <xsp:expr>msg</xsp:expr>
  </xsl:template>

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Alex