yes, the SAX source is useless without any handler, what you are looking for
is perhaps to serialize this to xml. i havent yet looked at xsp actually,
but here is one approach that might create xml from a SAX source inside a
xsp page:

<xsp:logic>
try {
        Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer();

        SAXSource msg = Controller.execute();
        StreamResult result = new StreamResult( new PrintWriter(System.out) );
        //SAXResult result = new SAXHandler( xspsuperparent.handler );

        transformer.transform( source, result );
        }
catch( Exception e ) {
        aaaaarrrrrggggg!!!
        }
</xsp:logic>

as i said, i havent yet written one single line of xsp myself, but this
might work, what happens here is that the sax source msg is transformed
without a stylesheet to the system.out pipe, this should be replaced with
the offical writer that can write to the xsp page, or even better, the
parent SAXHandler for the xsp page. you might find some info here in the
list or at the homepage how to get tre transformation to stream directly
into your xsp page.

hope this helped a little! :-)

mvh karl