At 08:35 AM 11/14/01 -0800, you wrote:
>If I return a stream/string of ACSII XML data to C2, it works just fine on
>the first URL I call (no matter how many times i call it), but if I call
>another URL which doest EXCATLY the same as the first (same logicsheet, same
>namespace) it dosn't work. BUT.... If I had called the last URL first, it
>would have bene the one to work, and number one URL would fail!??? What is
>this?? Thats just impossible to work with :(

Have your ruled all these out?

* Does the XSP code at the 2nd URL have some type of error in it?

* Is the XML that the 2nd URL is generating is not valid for some reason?  Is the
<util:include-expr> (which invokes the parser) somehow throwing an exception that's
not obvious?  Can you use system.out.printlns in your XSP to make sure?

* Are there any exceptions getting written to the log files?  Shut down your server,
delete all your cocoon log files, then restart the server and test these URL's again.
If there's any exceptions thrown, they'll be in the log.

* Is your Controller object somehow getting put into an invalid state and not
functioning properly when you call the 2nd URL?  Can you check it and use
system.out.printlns in your XSP to make sure?

* Are the URLs that you're using the 2nd time correct?  (i.e., not accidental
misspelling; not pointing to the right file name but the wrong
directory)

The reason I suggest these things is that it seems odd to me that the code works fine,
but then stops working for no reason.  My guess would be that there is a reason that
it stops working and that once you find it and fix it you will be able to use this
process.

DR