Title: Cocoon and WEBSPHERE 3.5 Fixpack 3.4.2

Hello,

We are experiencing a lot of problem on installing Cocoon on Websphere 3.5.

If we don't use the Websphere 3.4.2 of websphere, we have the following behaviour:
        - Cocoon 1.8 works fine
        - Cocoon 2.0 doesn't work. Cocoon servlet throws a ClassCastException

Unfortunately, in our live system the Websphere 3.4.2 fixpack is installed.

With Websphere 3,5, fixpack 3.4.2
        - Cocoon 1.8 doesn't work
        . Cocoon 2.0 still throws a class cast exception

Any idea how to solve this?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Gilles Ducret
Wealth Management Division
IT Architect
Lloyds TSB Bank
Tel: + 41 22 307 31 50
Mob: +41 79 217 21 41

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only.
You should not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately.