On 23.Nov.2001 -- 12:36 AM, William Moore wrote:
> As well as checking that both values for the new password are equal, I
> want to check that the value in old password field is the same as the
> value for password which I have placed in the System Attributes (using
> DatabaseAuhenticatorAction).
>
> How can I access the value of a Session Attribute inside the
> FormValidationAction used to check the details entered on the change
> password form?

The answer currently is, that you can only read from request
parameters. To obtain the values from other sources, you'd need to
modify the code.

I have just started the notion on cocoon-dev to make this more
general, but until that hits the release branch it will take some
time.

However, as all values end up being sitemap parameters, you could
easily use a selector to compare them.

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l