Thanks Cris for suggestion.

> On 26.Nov.2001 -- 06:20 PM, Alexander Smirnoff wrote:
> > OK. Then how could I implement dynamically "look-and-feel" based on user
> > credentials (customer-id, user_id) ? I see only one possible way:
inserting
> > action for each XSL transformation in each pipeline... That approach
makes
> > sitemap look even more ugly...
>
> It depends a bit on how complex the differences for each user are. You
> might get away with
>
>      <map:transform src="resource:/styles/look+feel/{user_credentials}"/>

With this kind of redirection is throwing an exception while connecting
Piplines (Cocoon 2.1 cvs HEAD branch):

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem in
getTransformer:Error in creating Transform Handler
 at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.setConsumer(TraxTransformer
.java:279)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.connectPipeline(
AbstractEventPipeline.java:216)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.process(Abstract
EventPipeline.java:106)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.process(Abstrac
tStreamPipeline.java:140)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.www.file_.C_.java.tomcat.webapps.gwvas.WEB_INF.conf.sitema
p_xmap.wildcardMatchN400065(sitemap_xmap.java:782)

This type of exception gave me a wrongful impression that you cannot "break"
the pipeline and "connect" with another one from the "transformation point".
I don't know, the lack of clear rules in documentation cause me huge headake
while debugging such stuff.

But apparently redirect-to IS working ! So I guess this will be the right
answer. Thanks, Cris.