Ugh.  I've read through all the documentation I can find, but
I can't figure out how to get my submap to serve up JSP pages
natively (i.e. they don't output XML).

I have the following configuration:

* Redhat 7.2
* Tomcat 4.0.1
* Sun JDK 1.3.1

When I place JSP files in the webapps/cocoon directory, they
work just fine.  When I create a submap

  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="intranet/**">
    <map:mount uri-prefix="intranet" src="file:/home/intranet/"
check-reload="yes"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

The submap works and does every other mapping that it should,
but it will not display a plain JSP page.  The error that I
get back is 'The request resource is not available'.  The log
files are not providing me a clue either.

I've tried a workaround without success.  I downloaded the
top of tree version which I noted had JSPReader.  I then
JSPReader with the cocoon2 binary release and tried configuring
it by hand via:

   <map:reader name="jsp"
src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.JSPReader"/>

No joy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--