> Thank you for sending the source.  However, after much struggling,
> I find I'm still not able to use it in a mounted directory.  I'm
> using Cocoon-2.0 and have done the following:
>
> * placed you source file in
> webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/cocoon/reading
> * compiled the code so there is a JSPReader.class file
> * modified the sitemap.xmap in the mounted directory to
>   include
>
>   <map:readers default="resource">
>     <map:reader name="resource"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader"/>
>     <map:reader name="jsp"
> src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.JSPReader"/>
>   </map:readers>
>
> and
>
>   <map:pipeline>
>     <map:match pattern="**.jsp">
>       <map:read type="jsp" src="{1}.jsp" mime-type="text/html"/>
>     </map:match>
>   </map>
>
> When I attempt to go to a JSP page, I get a 404 error.  Any idea
> what I might be doing wrong?  I'm tailing all the log files and
> it just gives

There can be problem with path to your JSP source file. JSPReader works
correctly only with paths starting with / and pointing to a destination from
the webapp context, so it won't work from sub- or mounted sitemaps. I hadn't
time to find the correct way of path resolving from a reader.
Try to add your sitemap directory like this:

   <map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="**.jsp">
       <map:read type="jsp" src="/mounted-dir/{1}.jsp"
mime-type="text/html"/>
     </map:match>
   </map>

This way it must work, but of course it's not the best way. Hope I'll have
time at the end of this week to look at this issue and try solve it. Also,
I'm going to add sample of usage and documentation for JSPReader.
Unfortunately, the project switched to using Struts and I have not much time
to deal with Cocoon now.

Regards,
    Konstantin