Hi, all,

I just begin to user Cocoon 1.8.2 and I have a question regarding the
producer:

I want to instantiate another producer inside a producer's getStream().
Currently, I am just using the constructor and the "new" keyword to create
a new object and it works. But I am wondering if this is the right
approach, as the Engine and the ProducerFactory should be managering the
producer pool. I am thinking is there a way to call the Engine or the
ProducerFactory or some other object to get an instance of the other
producer?

Thanks!

Zhen