Great, i am relative new to the list, but i developing a publisher for
cocoon and encountered many problems, things that i expected too much
from cocoon and things that i expected too little that had turned to be
powerful. So, this will help very much the future users of cocoon, i
have see many good frameworks that has been sent to trash because nobody
used, and this because the lack of documentation, i believe very much in
the cocoon power to develop many powerfuls XML oriented java
applications...

I think i have write too much ;) that's because after 2 mounths of a
relative big project in cocoon, we feel many things... ;)

By the way, i will send some experiences and i wish luck for this
initiative...

Regards...

--
Mauricio Souza Lima