Matthias Fischer,

I think it is a big mistake.

I think YOUR mail server is crazy, to me it appears correct:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you see my signature, it has the name, telephone, and address of my
company, so, what interest have i to speak in the name of your company?

Have you thinked about that?

I think you should review your words about that, and communicated me
personaly without this infamous warning so we cold solve that problem
withou this. Check this with your Network Administrator, he must help
you with this...

!   TO EVERYBODY IN THIS LIST:   ?
!Some one see the abc mail server?
!in my email too?                ?