That sounds good!

CMS is something that we will define better, and the solutions to suply
the requirements are many.

Keeping defining what a CMS is, will help any solution provider using
any technologies to better acomplish the requirements.

It's better to work when you have on hands what exatly your product have
to do.

--
Mauricio Souza Lima
Rational Consulting