On Wednesday 16 January 2002 17:16, Chris Perrin wrote:
> . . .
> I am wondering if there is
> interest in creating an open source content management product for Cocooon.

I'm interested in such a project, but don't have much time to help right now.
I'd be happy to give input about requirements and use-cases, though.

I'm not sure if basing all aspects of a CMS on Cocoon makes sense, though.

IMHO the first thing needed is a clear definition of requirements.

I have a feeling that "content management" means very different things to
people (like, PHP-Nuke vs. Vignette ;-)

--
 -- Bertrand Delacrétaz, www.codeconsult.ch
 -- web technologies consultant - OO, Java, XML, C++