Hi,

For a prototype I have the need to store form data in a Xindice (db:xml)
database. I was thinking of writing an action that generates xml data based
on the request, calls a transformer and then stores the xml data in
Xindice).

Right now I am trying to find code that will be helpfull with this
(copy/past reuse). This got me thinking, how hard would it be to use a
normal pipeline to generate my data and instead of a serializer write some
kind of component that stores my data at the right destination in the xml
database:

<map:act type="incomingpipeline">
        <map:generate type="request">
        <map:transform src="form2myxmlformat.xsl">
        <map:store destination=".....">
</map:act>

Maybe somebody can give me some comment on the approach or give me some
hints.

TIA,
Michael Homeijer