Hi

I believe this is bad programming practice as you
said...

Please show me a way to get around the problem.
I use XSP to retrieve data from the database to make a
combobox with the options from the data

    ... while (rs.next()){
                    str = str +  "<option> " +
rs.getString("name") + "</option>";
                }
          return str;

Because str is a string, therefor '<' is &lt; So the
XSL does not consider it as
a markup...

How can I make a '<' in a string not &lt; so that
xsl considers it as a markup

Please help.

Regards

Paul White

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.