Tidy does a pretty good job of it

Caros

On 02/28/02 16:03, "Colm O'Riordan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I was wondering whether anyone knows of an effective way of converting
> old html content, from a content management system into Valid XML /
> XHTML ? I know its slightly outside the biref of this list but it
> relates to using old content within a Cocoon project and I need to find
> the most cost effective way of doing a batch job to see if there is a
> way of avoiding a manual file by file migration.
> Suggestions appreciated.
>
> All the best,
>
> ColmOR.
>
> --
> Colm O'Riordan | Director
> Communicraft
> mobile: 353 86 2225078
> web: www.communicraft.com

Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 P | California Virtual Campus
 - | C/O De Anza College
 G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Hey! It compiles! Ship it!