Yes, we are interested in it! If it's more-or-less tested than I'd add it to
2.0.2 for sure. Your servlet can be a start point for porting Cocoon to
modern, but a little difficult-to-install-on servers, like WL 6.1, IONA
iPortal, etc..

> <shameless-plug>
> For the same project, I also wrote the BlobSource (see
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org/msg12945
.html) for
which I had no feedback up to now. Nobody interested in this ?
</shameless-plug>

How can it be used? Are there any use-cases or samples?

--
Konstantin Piroumian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,