Hi,
I have seen the mailings regarding XSLTC not working with cocoon. I was
wondering what the exact problem is and how limiting this is.
For example, if all I want to do is a transform step in a pipeline using
XSLTC is this theoretically possible now?

Would this require having to write a new transformer component?

We are also considering writing our own generator (for other reasons) so
could we use xsltc there using straight java code?

Also, if either of these is doable would it require using the newer version
of xalan currently on the apache website and would this give problems with
cocoon (v2)?
I have tried adding xsltc as another xsl processor via xconf  but with no
luck, so if anyone has got this to work then please let me know all the
details!

Thanks,

Grant