Jdk=suns jdk1.3.1_02
Os=redhat 7.2 (headless)
Servlet container = tomcat 4.0.1
Cocoon= cocoon 2.0.2
Webserver = apache 1.3.23

I have just upgraded from cocoon 2.0.1 too 2.0.2 on my server

Previously I had cocoon 2.0.1 running fine through apache + mod_webapp +
tomcat on my headless redhat box (I'm using the pja headless stuff). So
when I visited my server http://myserver/cocoon cocoon appeared.

Now when I try it I get a cocoon error message (see at bottom of page).
Cocoon 2.0.2 is working when accessed solely though tomcat
http://myserver:8080/cocoon. The problem only arrises  when accessed via
apache+mod_webapp+tomcat, the error message displayed in the browser is:

Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

----

type fatal

message Error compiling sitemap

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling
sitemap: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: generators

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: generators
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:295)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: generators
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:402)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:172)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:84)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erator(GeneratorSelector.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:248)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

----

The error logs is attached to this email if that helps

I don't know why cocoon 2.0.2 is objecting mod_webapp. I haven't changed
anything form the default cocoon2.0.2  build (./build.sh
-Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp) apart from putting the php servlet jar
in th lib/optional directory and deleting cocoon.war after tomcat has
unpacked it into the webapps/cocoon directory

Thanks in advance