OK, I'm pretty sure this is a simple thing to do but I'm fairly new to
Cocoon and I cannot figure it out.  I've looked at the FAQ about
concatenating files and I get "Stylesheet directed termination" errors.
I've tried the document() function and I get transformHandler errors.  I
don't really care how it is done but can anyone explain how to merge
multiple XML documents into single data source for processing with an XSL
file?