Title: [Newbie] Where do cocoon apps go?
I read all the articles and tutorials with the cocoon documentation, but I cannot find any information telling me how to actually let an app use cocoon.  Does the app need to be in a sub-directory of /webapps/cocoon/ , without it’s own web.xml, etc..?  How can I have my application /webapps/myapp/ use cocoon?  Do I need to route everything through Cocoon2 in my web.xml?  How will cocoon know where my sitemap is?  Is there any documentation that details how to create a cocoon application from scratch?  The tutorial says we need a sitemap, this code, this sql, etc.., but doesn’t explain where any of it goes.  Any help to get me started would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Eric de Groot