From: Eric de Groot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 9:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Newbie] Where do cocoon apps go?

I read all the articles and tutorials with the cocoon documentation, but
I cannot find any information telling me how to actually let an app use
cocoon.  Does the app need to be in a sub-directory of /webapps/cocoon/
, without it’s own web.xml, etc..?  How can I have my application
/webapps/myapp/ use cocoon?  Do I need to route everything through
Cocoon2 in my web.xml?  How will cocoon know where my sitemap is?  Is
there any documentation that details how to create a cocoon application
from scratch?  The tutorial says we need a sitemap, this code, this sql,
etc.., but doesn’t explain where any of it goes.  Any help to get me
started would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-Eric de Groot