> From: KOZLOV Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to process multiple value parameter in XSL under Cocoon
> 2.01?
> For example, how to get all values of the tst parameter from the
> following request in xsl:
> http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test?tst=002&tst=004&tst=005

FWIW, I could say that this is offtopic and should be discussed in the
context of W3C XSLT spec. As far as I understand, <xsl:param/> you use
to declare parameters passed into stylesheet should (or must) have
unique name, so you will be able to pass only first (or last) value.

However, if you write custom action or matcher, you could create sitemap
parameter "mytst" with the value "002,004,005", pass it to the
stylesheet, and tokenize there.

Regards,
Vadim