Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>From: KOZLOV Roman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>Is it possible to process multiple value parameter in XSL under Cocoon
>>2.01?
> FWIW, I could say that this is offtopic and should be discussed in the
> context of W3C XSLT spec. As far as I understand, <xsl:param/> you use
> to declare parameters passed into stylesheet should (or must) have
> unique name, so you will be able to pass only first (or last) value.

Most processors can take a node set as parameter.
Unfortunately, there is no standard for how to do this,
in general it requires instantiation of processor specifc
data types. Even more unfortunate for the problem at hand,
having a node set consisting of text nodes only is a
conceptual no-no, and wrapping it with some markup will
also meet resistance.
Note that the XSLT standard does not deal with the details
of passing parameters. In particular, it does not state
that only strings can be passed as parameters. It only
states how parameters have to be declared, and how the
passed values are accessed.

> However, if you write custom action or matcher, you could create sitemap
> parameter "mytst" with the value "002,004,005", pass it to the
> stylesheet, and tokenize there.

Note that tokenizing in XSLT 1.0 is hard. It is recommended
to look at processor extensions or libraries like EXSLT or
FXSLT. For details, the XSL list, its archives and/or the
XSL FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/ should be consulted.

Regards,
J.Pietschmann