Florent,

I hope you understand that your solution (btw this is FAQ of the week - several other
people on the list also using util logichsheet) has some overhead of extra parsing
step(s) - especially if you have a lot of <util:include-expr/>

If you need to produce just one tag, it would be *much* more faster if you use content
handler.

Regards,
Vadim