hi, i have been trying to implemnet a logicsheet as follows

in the logicsheet contains a function (calcs cords for an object)
<something:calc-cords>    paramaeters of which are  object="car" and cord="
" <--x or y depending on what i want returned
This function then runs some esql to grab the data of the car and calculates
its position.

I have another function in the logicsheet that calculates the distance
between two objects
<something:calc-distance> parameters of which are object1="car1" and
object2="car2"
I obviously need calc-distance to run calc-cords but when I try to call it
using xsl:match template or xsl:call-template with params it fails saying
that the wrapped java file has an error in it and it seems to miss call the
esql can anyone help. Perhaps show me the best way of calling this
calc-cords from calc-distance. I had also thought that a second logicsheet
may help here by getting something:calc-distnace to call
something-lib:calc-distance. Would that work?

Thanks for your time.
Sharat Koya

WinXP Pro, Cocoon 2.0.2, Tomcat 4.0.3, MySQL 3.23