Hello.

I'm new on this list, so I hope you will pardon
this question if it has already been asked.

My question is :

Without using XSP, I would like to introduce dynamic
XML depending on each document of my site. Is it
better using a pipeline for each page with an
appropriate transformer adding my dynamic content
at the right place or should I use only one
pipeline for all pages with one transformer managing
all dynamic generation depending on the SAX events it
receives ?

Thanks in advance.

David LAGARDERE