Vadim,

Using the JBoss-2.4.4_Tomcat-4.0.1 package starts Tomcat "within" the JBoss
instance (I think).  The "jboss/deploy" folder has:

+ cocoon.war (folder)
  -- (contains same contents as standard tomcat/webapps/cocoon folder)
+ lib (folder)
  -- jbosspool-jdbc.jar
  -- jms-ra.jar
+ web.war (folder)
  -- (contains all my JSP and webfiles [images/css/etc] )
cl.jar (file -- a jar with my ejbs)
deploy.txt (text file)

So, I would think that these two (cocoon.war and cl.jar) are deployed
"separately" within the JBoss context so that they would not "see" each
other's session variables.  Does that sound right to you?

If so, is there a way to start the cl.jar "within" the web.war "webapp" (or
vice versa) so that they can share session variables?

I'm trying to get a similar question answered as well on the JBoss forum,
and can take this discussion there if need be.  Thanks for your help!

Mark