Hi,
   I am using C2.0.1 with JDK1.3.1 and TOmcat 4.0.3
   I have problems with calling oracle stored procedures from ESQL.
   I have this simple Code:
     <esql:execute-query>
       <esql:call>
         {call sp_proc(<esql:parameter direction="inout"
type="String">bullshit</esql:parameter>)}
       </esql:call>
       <esql:call-results>
         <esql:results>
           <esql:result>
             <esql:get-string column="1" from-call="true"/></esql:result>
           </esql:results>
         </esql:call-results>
     </esql:execute-query>

     ,followed by this error:
Language Exception

More precisely:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
Merci_Dics_xsp:
Line 463, column -1: inconvertible types
Line 0, column 0:

I already searched the mail-archives, but didn't find a right solution.

--
Best regards,
 Michael                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]