Hi colleagues,

I need the i18n transformer and tried a simple sample:

first.xml:

<route xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0";>
<start>
<i18n:translate>
        <i18n:text>Startpunkt</i18n:text>
</i18n:translate>
</start>

<ziel>Endpunkt:</ziel>
<abschnitte>
</abschnitte>
</route>

dictionary.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<translations>
  <entry>
    <key>Startpunkt</key>
    <translation lang="en">Starting point</translation>
    <translation lang="de">Startpunkt</translation>
  </entry>
</translations>

sitemap.xmap:

<map:match pattern="test">
    <map:generate src="prototyp/first.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="i18n" src="prototyp/dictionary.xml"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

When running the example I got the message:

The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:

Unable to locate resource: messages

Does anybody know what this means and what could be wrong. I took the syntax
from the userdoc. How does i18n know which language I want to have?

Please help me.

Regards
- Volker -