> From: Mark S. Kent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I'm still seeing this error message about the sitemap although I see
sitemap
> files in the work folder (buried in org.apache....).  Is there a way
to put
> debug "crumbs" in the sitemap to write to the logs during generation
to help
> me find out exactly what is causing the
>   "LanguageException: Could not load class for program
>    'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
>    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap"
> error?  (shown below in most of it's entirety)

Look into the Cocoon log files, under tomcat/work/.../cocoon/
Chances are that cause exception is logged there.

If this does not help... Do you have sitemap_xmap.class or only
sitemap_xmap.java? Might be that sitemap_xmap.java was not generated
correctly - take a look at it (or try to compile manually).

Vadim

----
> ----
> type fatal
> message Language Exception
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not
load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stack-trace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not
load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.cre
ateR
> esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:335)
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Pr
> ogramGeneratorImpl.java:291)
>       at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not
load
> class for program 'org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap' due to a
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap
>       at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.load
Prog