I've been doing more reading and playing and I really want to do what is
described in the 'Abstractions' section of the 'Concepts' page -
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/index.html#c2-abstractions.
I want to implement the 'Included Logicsheet' model, but have not been able
to figure it out.  Has anybody done this or are there any samples of this?
What would the sitemap look like?

Here's what I was trying to do:

<map:match pattern="user.xsp">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="documents/user.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/user.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="user.html">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="cocoon://user.xsp"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Thanks for your suggestions,

Paul