> From: Paul Pattison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> I've been doing more reading and playing and I really want to do what
is
> described in the 'Abstractions' section of the 'Concepts' page -

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/index.html#c2-abstraction
s.
> I want to implement the 'Included Logicsheet' model, but have not been
able
> to figure it out.

You can play with it, but I recommend you to look at the logicsheet
example which is usually more preferred way. See
webapp/samples/docs/xsp/logicsheet.xsp for a simple logicsheet example.

> Has anybody done this or are there any samples of this?
> What would the sitemap look like?

Take a look at the sub/sitemap.xmap, and try sample
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sub/xsp-dynamic. This sample is slow
because source of the XSP is generated (and compiled!) on every request.
If you want this to work (fast(er)), you have to implement cacheable XSP
(see webapp/samples/xsp/cacheable.xsp).

> Here's what I was trying to do:
>
> <map:match pattern="user.xsp">
>   <map:generate type="serverpages" src="documents/user.xml"/>
>   <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/user.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>

This looks Ok.

> <map:match pattern="user.html">
>   <map:generate type="serverpages" src="cocoon://user.xsp"/>
>   <map:transform type="xslt" src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>

This also looks ok.

If you have an issue, the problem should be in your XML/XSL files.

Regards,
Vadim