I have changed the driver info in my web.xml file;
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
has created tables by user scott; sql-page.xml.sql
has changed the dburl info in cocoon.xconf, <user>scott;
jdbc.jar is in classpath;

>Web Applications return error:
The org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap notifies that
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException says:
Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()
More precisely:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get
the datasource
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoValidConnectionException:
>No valid JdbcConnection class available

What's wrong?
I didn't found solution for my problem in FAQ

Cocoon 2.0; Tomcat 4.0; JDK SDK 1.4; OS WinNT 4.0;
Thanks,
Hill