Hi folks,

a quick search through the archives didn't answer this, so here I go.

Is there any particular reason, that the directorygenerator does not
include a size attribute, so that I can see the file size in the produced
XML or is it simply, that it has not yet been felt necessary?
--
MfG/Regards

     /====
    /    Ridderbusch        / ,
   /                       /./   Franz Kahmen Str. 15
  /=== /,== ,===/  /,==,  //    33104 Paderborn, Germany
/    /     `==/\ /    / /   \ Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since I have taken all the Gates out of my computer, it finally works!!