Erwin wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Conrad F. D'Cruz wrote:
> >
> >      <map:match pattern="vcard/**">
> >
> >         <map:mount uri-prefix="vcard"
> >                  check-reload="yes"
> >                  reload-method="synchron"
> >                  src="c2/vcard/sitemap.xmap"/>
> >
> >         <map:mount uri-prefix="vcard/**"
> >                  check-reload="yes"
> >                  reload-method="synchron"
> >                  src="c2/vcard/sitemap.xmap"/>
> >      </map:match>
> >    </map:pipeline>
> >
> Try with one map:mount element under map:match, i.e. comment out or remove
> the second one.

That's what I started out with .... and thought I needed the other one.
I went ahead and commented it out as directed.

> > Note:  I have also tried ... src="c2/vcard/"
> > without the sitemap.xmap explicityly specified
> >
> [stuff deleted for space]>
> > This worked perfectly when the pipeline was in the main sitemap
> > *************************************
> >
> Have you also specified the following in the subsitemap:
>
> <map:components>
>   <map:generators default="file"/>
>   <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
>   <map:serializers default="html"/>
>   <map:selectors default="browser"/>
>   <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
>   <map:readers default="resource"/>
> </map:components>

> This is the minimal of components you should specify in every subsitemap.

I just did not want to clutter the message so I only cut and pasted
the pipeline ... and the and the answer is yes ... the main sitemap
in (webapps/cocoon) does have the details of all the components and
the sub sitemap in webapps/cocoon/c2/vcard does have the
minimal list shown above.

> > Now in the browser I am getting the following fatal error
> >
> <snip/>
> >
> > In the Tomcat shell window I am getting the following exception
> >
> <snip/>
>
> What do the logs say?
> They are located in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/logs/

(/cocoon/vcard) HttpProcessor [8080][4] RuntimeException with the following
detail
org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.changecontext

"The current URI does not start with given prefix" /cocoon/vcard

Note: the uri I was using http://localhost:8080/cocoon/vcard

Conrad