mmm,

I tryed to put my sources and classes in WEB-INF/classes/, it did not work.
I tryed to put my classes in WEB-INF/classes/, it did not work.
I finaly tryed to put classes in a .jar in WEB-INF/classes/, it did work...
But i really dont like to re-jar my classes at each compilation, can I avoid
this ?

fabien.