> > I have thought about this a while ago, too. We should be able to
> extract
> > that from the exception stacktrace.
>
> Line number in Java source is already shown, correctly. The question is
> how to map this to XSP source line numbers.

well, addtionally we need the full classpath of the failed class itself
from the stacktrace. then we need to lookup the java source code filename
from the ProgrammGenerator. unfortunately that's not yet possible AFAICS.
but as a workaround we might translate back the class into a path and use
the workdir of the ProgrammGenerator as root, add the path and we should
have the generated file path from the repository...

What do you think?
--
Torsten