At 14:13 29/04/2002 +0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
> > We are in the process of touching the build system to make it easier for
> > users to build and deploy Cocoon.
> >
> > The interactive, installwar and installscratchpadwar targets have been a
> > first try in that direction.
> >
> > What do you think of them, and what would you like to see in the Cocoon
> > build-installation?
> > Please comment and add at will; detailed descriptions of use cases are
>very
> > welcome.
> >
> > [ ] default interactive build
> > [ ] creation of minimal Cocoon WAR
> > [ ] creation of personalized build - choose optional components
> > [ ] GUI installation (how?)
>
>Maybe with help of InstallAnywhere? Is it possible to do it like in Tomcat?
>
> > [ ] Add your wish
>
>[ ] Documentation and/or samples only

Maybe I'm moving on thin ice here considering the move to blocks.

[ ] A minimal source distribution + doc on how to implement your own
components and build the webapp

This will allow people to create and distribute their own webapps.  I think
many people would love to send a WAR file with their developed webapp to a
customer for a review.

Bert